- 10 Jul 2021: COVID-19: IIT Bombay loses professor of biosciences, bio-engineering Read More
|15 Apr, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|GATE||05 Feb, 2022 - 06 Feb, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2022 - 13 Feb, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology in Materials Science is two years (4 Semester) full-time postgraduate engineering program offered by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Admissions are done the basis of rank obtained in GATE, Test and interview
Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ M.Sc./ M.C.A./ MBBS/ M.Pharm./ B.Pharm.(4 yr. Degree)/ BDS (4 yr. Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engrs. (India), Institute of Chemical Engrs., Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engrs., Indian Institute of Metals, etc.) and recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree.
For GN/OBC (NC) category:
(1) a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree. OR,
(2) a First Class as specified by the University. OR,
(3) a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.0 on the scale of 010; or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 010. in the qualifying degree.
For SC/ST/PwD category:
(1) a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree. OR,
(2) a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Cumulative Performance Index CPI) of 5.5 on the scale of 010; an equivalent to 5.6 on another corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 010. in the qualifying degree.
Well qualified professor, best environment ,peer intion best
- Batch of 2022
- M.Tech Materials Science