Admission Process 2021
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak Admission Details:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various areas. Admission to all courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination followed by a university-level counselling process. The details of the IGNTU admission process can be read further in the article below:
IGNTU Admission Process for All Courses:
- Candidates desirous to take admission to the various courses offered by the University have to firstly enrol on the website of the university.
- After the successful registration, they have to select the programme they wish to pursue from the IGNTU and then generate a pre-enrolment copy for each programme they apply.
- Subsequent to that they have to submit an online application on the website of the university.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks secured in class 12 for UG programmes and marks of graduation shall be considered for admission to the PG programme.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for the university level counselling process and they will make a move to the final stage of the admission process that comprises document verification and fee payment.
- Thus, the final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the qualifying exam, university-level document verification and fee payment.