Fees for 1st Year - 81000/-
|30 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Fibres and Textile Processing Technology is six years program offered at Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an Institute level written test and an Interview.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% in the written examination of the Institute to qualify for the interview.
- The selection of the candidates shall be strictly on merit and on the basis of performance in the written test and interview conducted by the ICT.
- The list of qualifying candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks in written test and Interviews in 70:30 ratio.
- Bachelor degree (12+4) in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy or equivalent thereto AND
- Master’s degree examination in the Chemical Engineering/Bioprocess Technology/ Chemical Technology (any branch at ICT)/Pharmacy/M. Tech. Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/ or any other UGC recognized university as equivalent thereto with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of reserved category.