- 4 days ago: JNU to open for third-year PhD scholars tomorrow, final-year MSc, MBA students from September 27 Read More
- 5 days ago: Jawaharlal Nehru University entrance exams commence Read More
- 19 Sep 2021: Teams formed to promote multi-disciplinary research in various schools: JNU V-C Read More
- 10 Sep 2021: JNU VC slams teachers alleging lack of discussion in executive council meets Read More
- 10 Sep 2021: Vice Chancellor: JNU second-best among country's research institutes due to efforts of teachers, students Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Public Health (MPH) is two years full-time Centre of Social Medicine and Community Health Postgraduate program and this degree are offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Admission is Based on merit-Basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) Entrance Exam.
A candidate must have passed the MBBS degree with at least 55% marks or M.Sc. Degree in nursing with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.