|GATE||30 Aug, 2021 - 24 Sep, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of application form with late fee | Mode: Offline|
|26 Oct, 2021||Others - Display of defective applications to rectify - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|12 Nov, 2021||Others - Last Date for change of Category, Paper and Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable) - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|12 Nov, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Nov, 2021||Others - Last date for rectification of applications - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2022||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2022 - 06 Feb, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2022 - 13 Feb, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
|17 Mar, 2022||Result | Mode: Online|
|21 Mar, 2022 - 31 May, 2022||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Power Systems Engineering is a two-year (4 semesters) full-time postgraduate program offered by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Students are admitted on the basis of their GATE score & seat distribution according to Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. Admissions (CCMT).
For a candidate to be eligible for M.Tech. program:
- Must have a valid GATE Score.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- The only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual Institutes/universities will not be allowed.