WHAT IS AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS ?
If you fantasised about designing a ‘RoboCop’ or were awe-struck with ‘Iron Man’ powers; you may have an inclination towards pursuing automation and robotics course. Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence. The course also deals with designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and research in the automation system. Concepts like auto-driven cars are the genesis of automation and robotics course.Expand
- For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
- For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech degree with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
SCOPE OF AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
- Increasing demand for quality products and services at low cost has led industries towards automation and robotics engineering.
- In near future, robotics and automatic systems will be replacing human labour force in a number of hazardous places including mining.
- The industry requires specialised workforce to replace manual labourers who will be in charge of the automated machines and robots.
- Automatic Control Systems
- Basics of Robotics
- Digital Electronics
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Sensors and Instrumentation
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Automation and Robotics
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 5160 Joined
- 317 Questions
I've always been fond of doing robotics stuff so can you suggest me the different opportunity that I can get from this field
How is the placements for robotics and automation branch for last year
Automation and Robotics KLE University, Belgaum BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, HubliView all tags
Automation and robotics corse in kle ....???
What is Robotics and Automation?Is its a branch of Mechanical Engineering?
Aeronautical Engineering Automation and Robotics Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai Anna University, ChennaiView all tags