WHAT IS AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS ?
If you fantasised about designing a ‘RoboCop’ or were awe-struck with ‘Iron Man’ powers; you may have an inclination towards pursuing automation and robotics course. Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence. The course also deals with designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and research in the automation system. Concepts like auto-driven cars are the genesis of automation and robotics course.Expand
- For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
- For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech degree with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
SCOPE OF AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
- Increasing demand for quality products and services at low cost has led industries towards automation and robotics engineering.
- In near future, robotics and automatic systems will be replacing human labour force in a number of hazardous places including mining.
- The industry requires specialised workforce to replace manual labourers who will be in charge of the automated machines and robots.
- Automatic Control Systems
- Basics of Robotics
- Digital Electronics
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Sensors and Instrumentation
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Automation and Robotics
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 4430 Joined
- 252 Questions
Automation and Robotics Fees Automation and Robotics Eligibility Automation and Robotics Anna University, Chennai B.tech TANCET TNEAView all tags
Hi, I am planning to take Robotics in BE/BTech and i am from other State.
I am planning to take Robotics in BE/BTech and i am from other state. So can i select this Branch through TNEA process which comes under Anna University (or) any other Entrance exams like TANCET i nee... Read More