WHAT IS AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS ?
If you fantasised about designing a ‘RoboCop’ or were awe-struck with ‘Iron Man’ powers; you may have an inclination towards pursuing automation and robotics course. Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence. The course also deals with designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and research in the automation system. Concepts like auto-driven cars are the genesis of automation and robotics course.Expand
- For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
- For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech degree with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
SCOPE OF AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
- Increasing demand for quality products and services at low cost has led industries towards automation and robotics engineering.
- In near future, robotics and automatic systems will be replacing human labour force in a number of hazardous places including mining.
- The industry requires specialised workforce to replace manual labourers who will be in charge of the automated machines and robots.
- Automatic Control Systems
- Basics of Robotics
- Digital Electronics
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Sensors and Instrumentation
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Automation and Robotics
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 4743 Joined
- 272 Questions
Scopes & vacancies for Robotics & automation?????
On a scale of 0-100 how much would the students of Robotics And Automation branch Rate the Satisfaction With the college and course provided
Only for the students please. And please share your experience in this branch and would you recommend it or not?
Can IT engineer become Robotics engineer?
College. In which colleges yhis course couris
In which colleges this course are available