- REVA CET
About REVA CET 2020
Reva University conducts the REVA CET for admission to its in engineering, 5-Year Integrated law and management programmes. The University offers 34 undergraduate programmes, 26 full-time postgraduate programmes, 2 part-time postgraduate programmes apart from the research and doctoral programs across its different schools. Reva common entrance test also called as REVA CET will be held in both offline and online modes on separate dates for the various programmes. REVA CET application forms were available online or at the admissions office of the University till June 30, which was also the last date for applying. REVA CET for engineering, law and MBA was held from July 17 to July 22. Result of REVA CET 2020 for engineering will be announced on July 25. For MBA and law programmes, the result will be declared by the university on July 27.
REVA CET 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||REVA University Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||REVA CET|
|Conducting Body||REVA University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
REVA CET 2020 Important Dates
REVA CET (Session 2020)
Past Dates and Events
29 Jul, 2020 - 08 Aug, 2020
Counselling | Mode: Online
17 Jul, 2020 - 22 Jul, 2020
Exam | Mode: Online
01 Dec, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2020
Application | Mode: Online
REVA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
REVA CET B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REVA EET 2020 are as follows:
1. Candidates seeking admission in Reva EET 2020, must have passed PUC/ 12th standard examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subject along with one of the following mentioned six subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects
2. Candidates belonging to general category must have scored at least 45% of marks in the above-mentioned subjects.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have at least scored 40% marks in above-mentioned subjects.
4. Candidates must be passed from a board recognised by state/central govt, union territories or any other qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
REVA CET Law Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REVA CLAT 2020 are as follows:
1. Candidate aspiring for REVA CLAT 2020, must have passed PUC or 12th standard examination or equivalent from the recognised university of India or outside or from senior secondary board or equivalent constituted or recognised by union or state government.
2. Candidates must have scored 45% of aggregate marks in case of general category.
3. Candidates must have scored 40% aggregate marks in case of SC/ST category.
3. Candidates who have qualified 12th/graduation or post graduation via open universities without any basic qualification for these studies are not eligible to apply for B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B, REVA CLAT 2020.
REVA CET M.B.A Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REVA MAT are as follows:
1. Candidates seeking admission in REVA MAT, must have a three-year graduate degree in any stream or B.E/B. Tech.
2. Candidates must have scored 50% of aggregate marks in case of general category.
3. Candidates must have scored 45% of aggregate marks in case candidate belongs to SC/ST category.
4. Candidate must have obtained a degree from recognised university/institute/ any other qualification which is recognised equivalent to it.
5. Candidate must have scored good marks in REVA MAT/CAT/MAT/C-MAT or any other equivalent qualification which is conducted by recognised institute/agency.
REVA CET 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : NEFT | Demand Draft
Candidates can avail REVA CET application form in both offline and online modes. The application process consists of basic registration, filling of details and payment of the application fee. The last date to fill the online application form of REVA CET 2020 is June 30. The test centre will be confirmed only after the application fee is paid and the form is submitted.
How to fill REVA CET online application form?
- Click on the admission link - admissions.reva.edu.in/
- Enter basic details like name, date of birth as given on class 10th certificate email and mobile number.
- After registration, candidates will receive a password to their registered email.
- Use the email ID and the password to login and fill personal, academic details
- Pay the application fee via IMPS/NEFT/UPI/Net Banking. Application fee payable is Rs 1000.
- Note the application number generated. It will also be sent via SMS and email.
Instructions for NEFT payment:
1. Details of the applicant: Fill Name, Address and Bank details.
2. Details of the Beneficiary: Fill the details given below
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC : KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
Note: Ensure to collect the Receipt/ Counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number generated after successful payment.
How to obtain offline REVA CET application form 2020?
- Purchase the application form from the Office of Admissions, REVA University on payment of Rs 1000 which is the application fee.
- Fill in own handwriting and submit at the University office by April 12, 2020.
Corrections in REVA CET application form
- Mistakes made can be corrected only if the form is not finally submitted.
- To correct the details, candidates must login using Registered Mobile Number, Email ID and the Application Number
- The corrections can be made only before the last date of submission.
|OBC, ST, SC, General||PWD||Online, Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1000|
REVA CET 2020 Syllabus
REVA CET B.Tech Syllabus
Verbal ability and reasoning
REVA CET Law Syllabus
Logical reasoning and aptitude
REVA CET M.B.A Syllabus
Verbal ability and Language comprehension
General knowledge and current affairs
REVA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
REVA CET B.Tech Exam Pattern
The REVA EET 2020 exam pattern is as follows:
1. REVA EET 2020 exam will be comprised of following four subjects: physics, chemistry, mathematics and verbal reasoning.
2. Each subject will be carrying 30 questions and in total there will be 120 questions in the exam.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted in REVA EET 2020 exam.
4. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
5. The exam will be for 120 minutes
REVA CET Law Exam Pattern
The REVA CLAT 2020 exam pattern is as follows:
1. As per REVA CLAT exam pattern 2020, Test will be comprised of following subjects: logical reasoning and aptitude, legal aptitude, English, and general knowledge.
2. In the exam, each subject be will be carrying 25 questions and in total there will be 100 questions.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted in REVA CLAT 2020 exam.
4. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
REVA CET M.B.A Exam Pattern
The REVA MAT exam pattern is as follows:
1. The REVA MAT exam will be comprised of following fours subjects: verbal ability and reading comprehension, general knowledge and current affairs, quantitative aptitude, data interpretation.
2. Each of these subjects will carry 25 questions and in total there will be 100 questions in the REVA MAT exam.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted.
4. There will be no negative marking in the REVA MAT exam.
REVA CET 2020 Admit Card
Only students who have successfully applied for the entrance exam can download the REVA CET 2020 admit card in online mode. The admit card can be downloaded by students after logging in and entering their application number and password.
Steps to download the REVA CET Hall Ticket?
- Login using the link given on the official website.
- Enter the login credentials asked.
- Click on the "Download" link given therein
- The hall ticket will be download.
- Check the details to ensure they are right
Details mentioned on the REVA CET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Details of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Address of the exam centre
REVA CET 2020 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
Documents Required at Exam
REVA CET B.Tech Documents Required
- REVA EET 2020 admit card
REVA CET Law Documents Required
- REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card
REVA CET M.B.A Documents Required
- REVA MAT 2020 Admit Card
REVA CET 2020 Result
The University will declare the REVA CET 2020 results on different dates for engineering programmes and the law as well as management programmes. REVA CET result for Engineering, Law and MBA will be released after the commencement of entrance test. Admissions will be on the basis of the REVA CET result 2020.
How to check the REVA CET 2020 result?
- Use the link given on the official website
- Enter the requisite credentials to login
- Download the score card / result displayed.
- The marks obtained as well as the qualifying status of the candidates will be mentioned on the result
- Download the same for admission purposes.
REVA CET 2020 Counselling
Students who have qualified or have been shortlisted can participate in the REVA CET counselling 2020 to claim their seat. Candidates who meet the given eligibility and have qualified in REVA CET or other entrance exams permitted by the university will be called for counselling and seat allotment on these dates.
Candidates interested in admissions will have to indicate the programmes they wish to enroll, get their documents verified and complete the admission formalities by paying the fees. Such candidates will be issued the admission letter thereafter.
Questions related to REVA CET
when is the exam date and what are the courses are available
The REVA common entrance examination is held for the admission into various courses such as B.Arch, BBA, BCA, BS, BA, MS, MCA & MCA Lateral, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, LLM, MFA etc.
The Admission round 1 for engineering seats will be held by 15th June, whereas the last date to fill the application form for level 2 admission process is July 8th.
For more details you can refer to https://www.careers360.com/exams/reva-cet
Hope it helps!!
fees structure please and courses
As you haven't mentioned which college or University's course fee structure you want to know, how can we help you with incomplete query. For any course fee structure information you want to know you need to mention the course name or college name.
You can ask your query again by mentioning details of particular course and college name. Surely we will help you out.
where is the collage .we can eligible through comidick rank ?
Some of the top engineering colleges which accept comedk score for admission are listed below
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore , NIRF Rank:63
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore ,NIRF Rank:64
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore ,NIRF Rank:69
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- JSS Science and Technology University, Mysuru
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
So you can get into above colleges through our performance in comedk examination
For more information go through
Where do I fill the REVA CET Application Form ?
Hope you’re having a great day.
I would like to inform you that you can fill up the form in the month of May when the application forms roll out.
For your convenience, I've given you the links so that you can register yourself and fill up the application form.
Let me know if you have further clarifications by mentioning it in the comment section below.
Have a nice day!
I wish that you have a bright future ahead.