- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Madras, Chennai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics with Computer Applications II Shift is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Madras, Chennai.
1. A pass in the Higher Secondary Examinations of the Tamil Nadu state board /CBSE / other equivalent examination with an aggregate of 40%.
2. Applicant must have completed 16 years 6 months on 1st July of the year of admission
3. Applicants from boards other than Tamil Nadu state board must obtain the eligibility certificate from the University of Madras before admission.
4. For B.Sc. degree courses, students who have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer science will be preferred.