Ahir College, Rewari was established in the year 1945. Earlier, the college was affiliated to the Punjab University, Chandigarh, later on, it got affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and currently Ahir College, Rewari is affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak. The institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Arts, Science, Commerce, Management and Computer Applications to the students.
Ahir College is located near Nai Wali, Sati Colony, Rewari in Haryana. Rewari Junction is around 2 km away from the institution. Indira Gandhi International Airport is approximately 75 km away from the institution. Main Roadways Bus Depot is around 2 km away from Ahir College. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Eco Club: The members of this Club work to create awareness about the environment in every individual and motivate people to take more care of nature.
- National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- Red Ribbons Club: This Club supports people living with HIV/AIDS and helps them to identify their ray of hope.
- National Cadet Corps: NCC works with an objective to create a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
- Students Council: The Students Council maintains and enhances student life in all the relevant aspects such as academic and social areas and represent the student body in all matters.
- Women’s Cell: This Cell works for the issues raised by women against sexual harassment and makes sure that there is no discrimination in the college on the basis of gender and empowers women.
- Legal Literacy Cell: The members of this cell works to spread legal awareness amongst the students and helps them to know their rights and privileges given by the social welfare legislation.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
- Candidates have to register on the website of MD University, Rohtak and submit an online application.
- Admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying exam.
- Based on the merit of the qualifying exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered on the basis of merit, fee payment and document verification.
Ahir College, Rewari has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, canteen, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Conference Halls: Ahir College, Rewari has conference halls which are used in organising events and activities for the students.
- Computing Centre: The institute has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to boys only. They can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Health Centre: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a Health Centre which provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
- Canteen: The college has a canteen that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
Not a good college to study.
Last Seen: 28 Mar' 20
Joined On: 13 Mar' 20
Education Interest: Sciences
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
Questions related to Ahir College, Rewari
Abhi addmission open h B.Sc ke liye
Most of the colleges and institutes open their admission processes around the month of April every year. But some private institutes may give exception to this regulations and admit students most of the times every year.
If you wish to do a course in Government or aided institutes, wait till the month of March or April.
All the best.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 18 Feb 2021 ; CGPA : 2.67