Aquinas College, Edacochin Highlights
Aquinas College, Edacochin Courses & Fees
Aquinas College, Edacochin Placements
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
Aquinas College, Edacochin Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
Aquinas College, Edacochin Gallery
Aquinas College, Edacochin Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has a well-furnished manual and multi gymnasium, especially for weight training.
The college has 21000 books in the College library becomes one of the most opted resource hubs in the college. Apart from the required textbooks and references, They have a diverse variety of literary books and those catering to the varied interests and tastes of the readers covering general topics, languages, history, philosophy, art, etc.
The college has the following sports facilities for all students like:- Hockey field, Two Morrum Tennis Court, Standard size concrete Tennis Court, Basketball court, Volleyball court, Handball/ Throwball court, Ball/shuttle badminton courts, 333 meters cycling track/ athletic running track, Jumping pits for both long jump and high jump, Indoor Area for Table Tennis and Wrestling.
The College possesses 123 computers with internet facilities and free Wi-Fi connections. The College is well equipped with the Network Centre, 6 Browsing centers, 4 Computer Labs.
The college has a canteen facility for staff and students.
The College Auditorium, with pristine white tile and a beautiful ceiling roof, is located on the second floor of the main building and has the capacity of accommodating more than 3000 seats at a time. A fully furnished Conference Hall on the ground floor with a seating capacity of 300 is an additional asset to the College where various seminars and workshops are held.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
- The college has both conventional labs as well as computer labs under various departments.
- The Physics and Electronics laboratories are well equipped with ultra-modern devices like Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Ultra Sonicator, Magnetic Stirrer, Hot Plate, Hot Air Oven, Digital and Analog Trainer kits, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, PIC, ARM kits.
- The Biotechnology Lab is well furnished with the latest equipment like PCR machine, UV Spectro Photometer, Blotting System, UV Transilluminator, etc. The lab also provides all facilities required for tissue culture.
- Apart from the separate computer labs for the departments of Mathematics, Physics, Electronics the college has also installed a Commerce lab with tally software and a language lab under the direction of the English Department to improve the language skills of the students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 27 Mar 2024 ; CGPA : 2.56