|NEET||01 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a five and half-year course. The course involves four and a half-year of classroom study followed by a year of rotating internship. Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
All admissions shall be based on the merit of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
Eligibility and qualifications to appear in the entrance examination general:
A candidate seeking admission to the MBBS course is eligible to take the entrance examination if he/she fulfills the following criteria:
1. A candidate should be a citizen of India or be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Must be unmarried. Marrying during the course is not permitted.
3. Should be medically fit as per prescribed standards by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence.
4. Must have attained the age of 17yrs on 31st Dec of the year of application, but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date(Not more than 24 years in case of candidates who have passed or are appearing in final B Sc examinations).
Candidate must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying examinations as a regular candidate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these 3 science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.
The best medical college... Also ranked 2nd in standard pape
Last Seen: 24 May' 17
Joined On: 03 Jul' 16
Education Interest: Medical
- Batch of 2020
AFMC -The best that could have happened to me in this life !
Joined On: 16 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2018