- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST or other backward classes must have obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination a minimun of 40 % from a recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English since the medium of instruction is English.
- Student shall be medically fit.