- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent Board from the School and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English since the medium of instruction is English
- Student shall be medically fit.