- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: University of Calicut, Malappuram
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) Honours is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by University of Calicut, Malappuram with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other examination recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- A candidate who has passed an examination in 10+2 Course of schooling recognized by the educational authority of the Central or State Government or possesses such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such 10+2 course by the Bar Council of India can also apply for admission to the course.
- Candidates who are appearing/ appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Pass Certificate and Mark List of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Course, unless he/she has passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks. However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.