- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Bhubaneswar
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Bhubaneswar, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Eligibility for Admission to Diploma in Engineering ( 3 Yrs ):
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or any board approved by BSE, Odisha.
- Must have secured a minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard and 30% mark in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for this course.