|NEET MDS||31 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge is three years full-time course. Offered by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad and approved DCI.
The entrance exam for getting admission in MDS in countries different dental colleges will be done by appearing in NEET(PG) exam conducted by NBE.
- Candidates must hold a BDS degree.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must be registered in the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates Must be undergoing a one-year rotatory Internship or completed.