Latest Update for DSPSR Delhi - Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research
- 2 days ago:
IPU CET 2021 registration started.
About DSPSR Delhi
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR), Delhi was established in the year 1999 with the support of Divine Group. The institute is approved by the Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and rcognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). DSPSR courses include undergraduate (BBA, B.Com (Hons)) and postgraduate (PGDM) programmes in various areas. DSPSR is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
DSPSR is located at 9, Institutional Area, Sector 25, Rohini, Delhi. Rithala Metro Station is 1.8 km away and New Delhi Railway Station is 19.7 km away from the institute. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 33.1 km away and it will take around 57 minutes to reach the Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Delhi. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the institute.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- DSPSR is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas, USA
- Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- ICE Academy, London, UK
- Harrow International Business School (HIBS), London, UK
- Australian Institute of Business Administration, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Agricultural Economics Research Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- Faculty of Water and Environmental Management, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- Faculty of Economics and Social Science, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- The Global Open University, Holland
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- NSS: National Service Scheme is a public service programme that has the youth of the nation that works for the upliftment and betterment of society. Students can be a part of the NSS unit and be a part of various social service activities and help the underprivileged section of society.
- Dans Dansuri - The Dance Society: The motive of this society is to encourage dancers to continue with their passion for art and to exhibit their dancing skills.
- Clix - The Photography Society: This club provides a platform for all photographers and students who are keen to learn photography. Students can share their ideas, vision, photographs and technical knowledge with the interest.
- Rangmanch - The Dramatics Society: The members of this club conducts stage plays, street plays, mono-acting and acting workshops in this club.
- Kalakriti - The Fine Arts Society: The members of this club encourages the students who are interested in arts and organise competitions like Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning, etc. Interested students can participate.
DSPSR Delhi Highlights
DSPSR Delhi Courses & Fees
DSPSR Delhi Admissions 2021
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Delhi Admission Details:
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Delhi offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) examination. Further, the candidates have to appear for a seat allotment, document verification and fee payment process. The details of the DSPSR admission process is given below:
DSPSR Delhi Placements
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
DSPSR Delhi Exams and Cutoffs
DSPSR Delhi Student Reviews
Great experience! Loved the staff members and friends!!!!!!
Last Seen: 12 Jun' 21
Joined On: 07 Feb' 21
Education Interest: Commerce
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2020
It was a good experience. I learned a lot of things there.
Best college.. Lots of memories...best faculty.
Overall good college
DSPSR Delhi Facilities
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Delhi Facilities:
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Delhi facilities are provided so that the learning process is much more enhanced and for the holistic development of the students. The library has a varied collection of books and students can use their free time optimally in the library. The cafeteria serves healthy food and snacks to the students. Students of DSPSR are encouraged to participate in sports activities as well apart from the curricular activities. The institute also has a learning management infrastructure. Candidates can take a look in the next part of the article in order to get a better understanding of the facilities provided:
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
DSPSR Delhi Gallery
DSPSR Delhi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 08 Jun 2022 ; CGPA : 3.04