- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM) is a full-time two-year diploma program offered by Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- The student should be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- The student shall be admitted once in a year