- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidates should have:
- Passed the qualification of B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this University or any other University accepted as equivalent thereto.
- Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- B.Sc. Nursing Graduates should have one year of experience in a hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Programme after registration in State Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- In the case of male candidates, they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in place of Midwifery. Those who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Branch III and IV.
- Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the Academic Programme.