- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic Stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course should submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course) (OR)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-degree Examinations (10+2) (OR)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 40% aggregate marks (PCBE); for SC/ST candidates – the minimum percentage of marks is 35%.