- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Master in Pharmacy in Pharmacology is a two-year full-time course offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India.
- All candidates aspiring to take admissions are required to register for the Centralized Admission Process(CAP) and get their documents verified and confirmed at the Facilitation Centre.
- Only those students who have verified and confirmed their documents and having CAP merit number shall be eligible for admissions for all types of seats/quota.
- All admissions excluding Institute Level admission will be conducted through the Centralized Admission Process conducted by the Competent Authority.
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates-
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council of Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained Non-Zero Positive score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council of Technical Education;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/company/industry/educational and/or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.