|NEET PG||18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology is three years full-time course. Affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and approved by National Medical Commission.
The admission shall be on the basis of NEET PG ranking.
1. Obtained MBBS/ BDS qualification recognized by MCI/DCI
2. Completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship after passing the final MBBS/BDS Examination. No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted.
3. Obtained registration from MCI/ DCI /Rajasthan/ other states Medical/Dental Council (provisional or permanent). The candidates registered with other than Rajasthan medical/dental council are required to submit an RMC/RDC certificate within one month after joining, at the allotted college.
4. secured minimum of marks at 50th percentile (40th percentile in case of natural born SC, ST, OBC non-creamy layer, MBC (most backward classes) non-creamy layer and 45th percentile in case of locomotor disabled for unreserved candidates) in the NEET PG.