- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Hospitality and Hotel Administration is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand canceled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it is equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
• Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
• General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
• High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
• H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 22 years as on Candidates born on or after July 01 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counseling/admission.