|GATE||02 Mar, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 04 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - ME-1, XH | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - ME-2, MT | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CS-2, XE, XL | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - EE, GG, AG, EY | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - EC, PE, ES, ST, PI | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CE-1, IN, CY | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Last chance to change | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program offered by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission into M.Tech courses of the Biju Pattnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela, Orissa shall be based on criteria decided by the academic council of the University. There shall be provision for direct admission for a limited of NRI students. The University (BPUT) and the examination conducting authority Odisha Joint Entrance Examination shall adopt the eligibility criteria as specified by AICTE.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is an entrance examination for admission to a number of professional courses in engineering and etc in the professional colleges of Odisha.
- After deducting the NRI seats 50% of the remaining seats will be allocated to All India Post Graduate Aptitude Tests (GATE & GPAT) and remaining 50% to PGAT candidates.
- If candidates are less than 50% in GATE/GPAT score, the balance seat wills be transferred to the PGAT and allotment will be done as per general merit.
- All the candidates claiming seat under GATE/GPAT should produce Valid GATE/GPAT score card in original during counselling process.
- For M.Tech streams, the candidates belonging to categories SC/ST can also compete under general category provided they satisfy all conditions of eligibility for the same.
- The Candidate must Pass or appearing Bachelor's Degree of examination in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- Choice of Specialisation: The Candidates having Bachelor in Engineering in the discipline indicated in Column-I are eligible to be admitted to their corresponding discipline only mentioned in Column-II of Table-XIV of information brochure of OJEE- based on merit list.