Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA Entrance Exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA score, past academic record, work experience, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to appear for UPSEE entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to appear for UPSEE counselling where they will do the choice filling for the programmes and colleges they want admission in.
- Admission will be offered through UPSEE counselling based on the rank obtained in UPSEE entrance exam.
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Then, candidates have to appear for a Test and/or Interview at the institute.
- Admission will be offered based on the performance in Test and/or Interview.
- Computer Centre- The Computer Centre at the institute is well-equipped with latest generation computers and resources. It comes in very handy when students have to apply their theoretical learning into practical learning.
- Wifi- The institute has provided 24X7 internet access to the students through 40 mbps wifi service. Wifi access is available throughout the campus. An internet lab has also been set-up to provide students with internet access whenever they wish to.
- Library- The institute library has 19,315 books. It has subscription to 67 national journals, 10 management magazines and 9 business newspapers. It also has video CDs on business games, case studies, management decisions, etc.
- Hostels- The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls. 24 hour power backup is provided. Indoor and outdoor sports facility is also provided. The hostels have tie-ups with nearby hospitals, 24 hour security and hygienic mess.
- Auditorium & Conference Hall- The institute has a centrally air-conditioned auditorium of seating capacity of 350, an amphitheatre of seating capacity of 2000 and a conference room with a seating capacity of 75. All are equipped with good acoustics technology and sound system.
- Transport- The institute has its own fleet of buses and vans for the convenience of students and staff to Delhi and nearby areas.
- Sports- Outdoor and indoor sports facilities are provided by the institute. Outdoor sports facilities include volleyball, basketball, cricket, football etc. Indoor sports facilities include table tennis, badminton, carrom etc.
- Cafeteria/Canteen- The institute has a canteen which serves hygienic and nutritious food at nominal prices. There is also a food court which serves South Indian, Chinese, North Indian and Continental food at reasonable prices. Students also have the option of chocolates and soft drinks.
- Medical- The institute provides first-aid facilities in the campus and hostels. Qualified physicians are available to treat the students.
- Stationary Store- A stationary store provides articles of daily needs and classroom materials. It also has a Xerox machine where the students get the copy of their documents. STD/PCO facilities are also available.
Awesome fruitfull and wonderful efforts of student and staff
Last Seen: 31 Mar' 20
Joined On: 31 Mar' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Wonderful for beginners
Last Seen: 22 Jun' 15
Joined On: 22 Jun' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
don't expect to much
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2012
Awesome college for engineering
Last Seen: 26 Apr' 16
Joined On: 24 Oct' 15
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
Joined On: 23 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2013
Questions related to GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida
Is gl bajaj institute of management and research greater noida worth for pgdm? In terms of placement and ROI?
GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research offers PGDM course specialization in:-
- Human resource management
- International Business
- Operations management
- Information technology
As for placements, the Institute is known to offer placements in companies such as HDFC Bank, Oyo, Bata, flipkart, Byju's etc. The average salary package is around 4L p.a., but the highest package offered can go up to 12L p.a. as well.
The faculty, infrastructure and extracurricular activities are up to the mark as well, suggests personal reviews from alumni.
If you wish to read more about PGDM at GL Bajaj Institute of management and research, Greater Noida, click on the link below:-
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!!
how is GL bajaj for placement and what kind of college is this can someone give honest review
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is among the top private colleges affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
The institutes is among the top few in Greater Noida and has received good reviews from students in the past years. The faculty in the college is good and supportive. Also, the infrastructure and labs are quite good.
There are many promotional and cultural events organized in the college from time to time.
The placement of this institute is also quite good. There is a dedicated training and placement cell for the final year students.
In all, it is one of the good colleges in the region and can be looked upon as a potential choice.
How to get direct admission in gl bajaj plzz help me!!
You can always contact the Management of GL Bajaj. But I'll recommend to do it as soon as possible if you wise for CSE/IT as GL Bajaj is considered best in Greater Noida and there is lesser chance of seats available in CSE/IT so better contact them soon. You can contact NIET as well they might have seats left in CSE/IT. But if you wish for core branches then you can easily get a seat in GL as well as in NIET.
Best of luck
Which is better option for doing MBA 1st is Gl bajaj institute of management and research, or 2st is Dehradun institute of technology.
Of the two colleges mentioned above for MBA, GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research is better than Dehradun Institute of Technology.
GLBIMR offers Two years, full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM (Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India) with dual specialization. PGDM is the flagship programme of the Institute which is highly rigorous, comprehensive and practice-oriented with special emphasis on academic quality ,holistic development and placements. GLBIMR is offering 4 certification programs to the students as a part of curriculum:
- Digital Marketing Certificate course
- Advance MS Excel certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Entrepreneurship Certification Course
Candidates are required to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA and produce the score card. Group discussions and personal interviews are conducted at the Institute and various other places. Admission merit list is prepared on applicant’s academic record, work experience, scores in management test, performance in Institute’s selection process including group discussions and personal interviews.
The Fee for Two Year Full Time PGDM programme will be Rs. 5,75,000/-
The college ensures Consistent 100 % Placements in various sectors like FMCG, Retail, Banking & Finance, Human resource, Information technology, Marketing International business, Hospitality service sector and many more. American express, HDFC bank, Panasonic India,Ashiana Housing Limited, Reliance JIO etc are some of its top recruiters. Highest Package offered is 10lakh per anum and average package is sround 5lakhs per annum.
Hope this helps. All the best!
Does Amazon comes in GL Bajaj, Noida for recruitment?
Hey dev! I am myself a student of GL BAJAJ and i have seen top companies like Amazon , samsung , TCS , cognizant etc coming to our college for recruitments. Even last year , one of our super senior got placed in amazon company with an average package of 6lpa. But it can not be assured that it comes every year. Maybe for any batch , there would be no vacancy and the company will not come for recruitment.
To know more , follow the given link;
‘Management schools need to become proactive,’ says Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director General, GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research
Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director General, GL Bajaj Institute of Management and ....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: