About Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur was established in the year 1961. The institution is an autonomous college and is approved by the University Grants Commission and is affiliated to Bilaspur University. Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur is recognized as the college with Potential for Excellence by the UGC. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses to the students.
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur is located at Satyam Talkies Chowk Rd, Near Ambedkar Chowk, Ambedkar Nagar, Masanganj in Chhattisgarh. Bilaspur Junction Railway Station is around 4 km away from the college. Raigarh Airport, Kodatarai, Chhattisgarh is approx 156 km away and Gandhi Chowk Bus Depot is around 2 km away from Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
NSS: National Service Scheme is a public service programme conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India that works for the upliftment and betterment of the society through community service. The students of NSS serve society and helps the underprivileged section of society so that they can have a better life and have the least amount of suffering.
NCC: National Cadet Corps is the youth wing of Armed Forces that work to serve the nation and spread the spirit of patriotism and service for the nation amongst the young citizens and the young minds are motivated to join the armed forces and work selflessly for the nation making sure that serving the nation will be their first priority.
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Highlights
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Courses & Fees
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Admissions 2021
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Admission
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses to the students. Admission is offered on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination. Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur admission process is given below in details.
- Candidates aspiring to seek admissions to the undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses offered by the Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur have to first apply online on the website of the college.
- Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur offers admission on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and hence after considering the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying examination, a merit list will be prepared separately for separate courses in order to shortlist the candidates for further admission process.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to get their documents verified by the college and then pay the fee in order to confirm their admission.
- Thus, the final admission is offered only to those selected students who have been shortlisted on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination and have got their documents verified along with the payment of the requisite fee.
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Facilities
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur has adequate infrastructure supporting the proper functioning of the college. The library of the college is a sacred place for the book lovers as they can utilize their free time in the most optimal way. The laboratories, conference hall and auditorium is well designed and equipped. The facilities of Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur are listed below:
- Girls Common Room - Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur has a common room for girls which is used by them during their free time where they can gather and hang out with their friends.
- Conference Hall - The institute has a well-furnished conference hall that is used to hold various types of academic meetings, conferences, administrative discussions, etc.
- Auditorium - Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur has an auditorium which is used to organise various types of events, workshops, seminars, etc. The auditorium has a seating capacity of more than 250 people.
- Canteen - The institute has a canteen that provides nutritious and tasty snacks and meals to the students at an affordable cost. The canteen is hygienically maintained and it is run by a third party on a contract basis.
- Reading Room - Apart from the library, Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur has a separate reading room that is used by the students in their free time to utilise it for reading various books and journals and they can interact with other students and enhance and upgrade their knowledge.
- Library - The institute has a library that has a rich collection of books, magazines, etc. The library can accommodate around 100 people at a time. The library has an OPAC searching facility along with internet browsing facilities and reprography facility.
- Hostel - Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur provides hostels for accommodation to the girls and can accommodate around 150 students. The hostel has all the necessary facilities and is supervised by warden and matron.
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Gallery
Government Bilasa Girls PG College, Bilaspur Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council