Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
I have a great experience in GCE.I njoyed as well as learnt
Questions related to Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
can i get stipend for choosing me engg design in GCE tirunelveli with valid gate score?
see you are eligible to get aicte gate scholarship if you meed the below eligibility criteria,
1. you ned to enroll for a full time course,
2. admission will be within the validity time of gate score,
3. Candidates admitted for part time courses will not be eligible
4.Creamy layer OBC candidates who have qualified under OBC category are not eligible for AICTE scholarship for GATE.
5. if you belongs to sc/st/pwd category you must have valid caste or category certificate
6. you need to apply in the official website to avail the scholarship amount in your bank account.
follow below link to know in details,
I got 42 marks in Tancet 2019 ME under BC category...Can I get admission into Government college of Engineering Tirunelveli?
hello aspirant ,
as per previous years cutoff the cutoff was 57+ for m.tech admission in government college of engineering tirunelveli. see every year closing rank and cutoff scores are slightly differ. so i suggest you to participate in the counselling process and lets see whats happen.
Can anyone tell me about the hostel facility. I have selected GCE in first round counselling.
GCE HOSTEL facilities are framed in points down below:
- The college has 6 hostels - Kaveri, Porunai, Vaigai and Manimutharu for men and Amaravathi and Bhavani for women.
- The rooms are furnished with steel cots, tables and chairs. Cupboards are also provided in every hostel room. All the rooms are provided with ceiling fans.
- Every hostel is provided with R.O water.
- For the relaxation of students all the hostels are equipped with an LCD Television.
- To help the students in their curriculum all the hostels are provided with high-speed WI-FI.
- More over News papers are available to update the students with current affairs.
hope it helped
Which is best Government college of engineering tirunelveli or Thanthai Periyar government college of engineering Vellore? Please
Both of the colleges you provided are amazing and have great placements. The faculties too are equally good.
Well i am providing you with a link below which will help you to compare both the colleges based on different parameters like ranking, placements, faculty and more -
Do visit the website for a clear and better idea before making a choice.
Hope this helps.
In Government college of engineering tirunelveli can have mechanical engineering placement? Please tell
The placements in mechanical engineering department is not at all good. as only 3 got placed out of 250 students. Mechanical-based companies are not showing any interest in the placement, so the students need to go for off campus interview for placement
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: