Careers360 Logo
Interested in this College?
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
Compare

Quick Facts

Exam
NEET
Seats
150

Course Details

MODE

Full time

DURATION

66 Months

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 5.5 years full time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).


Important dates

Exams and EventsDates
NEET
Exam Date (Mode - Offline)
4 May'24 - 5 May'24
NEET
Result Date (Mode - Online)
13 Jun'24 - 13 Jun'24

Eligibility Criteria

A-He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course;

B-He/she has passed a qualifying examination as under:-

The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;

or

The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; 

or

The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject; 

or

The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course; 

or

B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Admission Details

The admission shall be on the basis of NEET UG counselling. It consists of 85% of the total number of seats filled by the Director of Medical Education under State Government of Tamilnadu and the remaining 15% by All India Quota.

Download Careers360 App's

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

  • student
    250M+

    Students

  • colleges
    30,000+

    Colleges

  • exams
    500+

    Exams

  • ebook
    1500+

    E-Books

  • certification
    12000+

    Cetifications

student
Mobile Screen

We Appeared in

Back to top