₹ 7.47 L
Mode Full time | Duration 6 Years
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 5.5 years full time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by National Medical Commission.
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
3. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
5. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Admission to MBBS course is made through NEET UG.
|Exams and Events||Dates|
Counselling Date - Stray round- choice filling (Mode - Online)
|21 Sep'23 - 23 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- choice locking (Mode - Online)
|23 Sep'23 - 24 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- processing of seat allotment (Mode - Online)
|24 Sep'23 - 24 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- result (Mode - Online)
|25 Sep'23 - 25 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- reporting (Mode - Offline)
|26 Sep'23 - 29 Sep'23|
Exam Date (Mode - Offline)
|4 May'24 - 4 May'24|
Our college assures all the facilities for the students. College library has air-conditioned reading rooms. Laboratories are well equipped with all the scientific instruments. Wi-Fi is also available with good network connectivity.
The college area has all the necessary requirements, although it gets really hot during summers. The apparatus for practicals aren't that suffice for a batch of 225 students. Hostels are good in infrastructure, but the washrooms are not hygienic enough and aren't regularly cleaned. Also, there are very very long power cuts and you aren't allowed to keep inverters :(. Hostel doesn't even have generators.
Our college provides facilities like Wi-Fi, libraries, good labs and dissection halls for medical students. The infrastructure of our college is good. Quality of hostels is not as good as it should be because at night dogs throw the dustbin. There is a mess in the corridor. The hostel does not have good infrastructure.