- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1. The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
2. Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Maths and Science subjects.
3. The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
4. For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
5. No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.