- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a two-year full-time diploma course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with minimum aggregate marks of 35%.
2. The minimum age limit of 16 years will be applicable for MOM and 14 years for Beauty culture.
3. No upper age bar exists.
4. For the beauty culture course, the candidates must have completed 10+2/10th standard with 35% aggregate marks in English, Maths and Science subjects.
5. For admission to a first-year diploma course in pharmacy,10+2 educational qualification with 35% marks in PCM/PCB subjects is required.