- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Bhubaneswar
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a full-time three-year course diploma offered by the State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Bhubaneswar and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or any board approved by BSE, Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard and 30% mark in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.