- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Goa University,Taleigao Plateau, Goa
- The LL.M. Programme of Goa University with Choice Based Credit System of Instruction is to enable those students who have passed the LL.B. professional Programme, to seek academic excellence and to facilitate job opportunities, which require a higher level of legal learning. The current CBCS is aimed to restructure the LL.M. Programme to suit the present needs and to implement a recommendation of the University Grants Commission.
- The LL.M. Programme shall be of two years duration with four Semesters. Each Semester shall have minimum of 15 weeks of teaching, excluding the break, vacation and examination.
- The LL.M. programme shall be offered in any one or more of the following Specializations:
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Constitution and Administrative Law
Admission to the LL.M. Programme shall be based on merit. The Merit List shall be prepared, based on the highest score obtained by the candidate at the 5 years or 3 years LL.B. Programme.
To be eligible for admission to the LL.M. Programme, a candidate shall be required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the 5 years or 3 years LL.B. Programme, recognized by the Bar Council of India.