About Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon
Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM Gurgaon), Gurgaon was established in the year 2010. GLIM, Gurgaon is a private self-financed co-educational institution. Shree Krishna Educational Trust is an organization that runs the Great Lake Institute of Management, Gurgaon. Great Lakes has two campuses: Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon. The campus spreads over 7 acres of land. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Great Lakes Gurgaon courses include a one-year Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM), two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The faculties at Great Lakes Gurgaon have degrees from various institutes such as IIM Ahmedabad and XLRI Jamshedpur, as well as international ones including the University of Houston and George Washington University. These faculties have worked in reputed organisations such as EY, Deloitte, J Walter Thompson, Hero MotoCorp and Yonex. So, the GLIM Gurgaon faculties have both industry and academic expertise.
Great Lakes Gurgaon Highlights:
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon
Great Lakes Gurgaon
Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Near Bilaspur, Chowk, NH-8, Gurugram, Haryana
AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK.
Great Lakes Gurgaon is located at Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Near Bilaspur, Chowk, NH-8, Gurugram, Haryana. The nearest railway station is Pataudi Road Railway Station and is about 20.2 km away from the institute. Bilaspur Khurd Bus Stand is the nearest bus depot. Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 46.2 km away and it will take around 1 hour 1 minute to reach the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon. Students can hire a cab or a bus to reach the GLIM, Gurgaon.
Latest News and Updates:
- PGPM/PGDM Application Form: Great Lakes Gurgaon PGPM application form has been released and the last date to submit and apply is November 22, 2020.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Great Lakes Gurgaon is accredited by the AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK.
Courses & Fees
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon Admission Details:
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon offers two full-time programmes. Great Lakes Gurgaon PGDM and PGPM admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the following entrance examinations: CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT. Further, the aspirants have to appear for a personal interview. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the past academic record, work experience, entrance examinations and performance in the interview. Students can check the details of the Great Lakes Gurgaon admissions procedure given below:
GLIM Gurgaon admission process for PGDM/PGPM:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- Aspirants should qualify any one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT and pass with a valid score.
- Then, the candidates need to apply online on the website of Great Lakes Gurgaon by selecting the course in the registration form and should pay the registration fees.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview conducted by the institute.
- Candidates will be finalised for admission based on the Past Academic Record, Work Experience, Essays and performance in an Interview.
- GLIM Gurgaon admissions will be offered to the students after seat allotment, verification of documents and fee payment.
Exams and Cutoffs
Last Seen: 22 Jun' 20
Joined On: 22 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Very dynamic with a lot of learning opportunities
Great faculty members and immense potential of growth
Excellent B school for learning and placements
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon Facilities:
Several infrastructural facilities are provided by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon such as a library with a collection of books, medical facilities to cater to the medical needs. GLIM, Gurgaon also has a computer centre and laboratories to provide practical knowledge, a cafeteria to serve food to the students, auditorium/seminar hall for seminars. Great Lakes Gurgaon also provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities, a gymnasium for physical fitness, separate hostels for boys and girls. The details of these facilities are given below:
- Library: The library of Great Lakes Gurgaon has the latest software packages, Indian and International journals, enriched collection of books and research reports, relating to management and allied subjects. It also provides a subscription to several online academic and industry databases.
- Computer Centre: GLIM, Gurgaon has a subscription to Microsoft products like Office 2010, Microsoft exchange. The campus facilitates the latest technology of computer networks with high-speed networking and the entire campus is well connected to a local high-speed LAN for the students and teaching faculty.
- Laboratories: Great Lakes Gurgaon has laboratories for each department so that students can get practical knowledge for a better experience.
- Cafeteria: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon has a cafeteria inside the campus that serves healthy and hygienic food at a reasonable price.
- Auditorium/Seminar Halls: The auditorium/seminar hall is well connected with high-speed LAN for the convenience of the students and the teachers. It can be used by the students to organise conferences, seminars, events, functions, etc.
- Sports: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon has a variety of indoor and outdoor games such as football, basketball, chess, carrom, etc are available for the students.
- Gymnasium: The institute has a gymnasium for the students and staff with all the necessary equipment required to maintain physical fitness.
- Hostel: GLIM Gurgaon provides an air-conditioned hostel facility that is connected to the campus network and has separate hostels for girls and boys.
- Medical Facilities: Great Lakes Gurgaon provides medical facilities to the students and staff for any kind of emergency or illness.
Questions related to Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon
How is Great Lakes institute of management Gurgaon for PGDM in terms of placements?
Great Lakes institute of management Gurgaon offers a decent return on investment that is it has offers decent placement opportunities to its students who are passing out from their PGDM programs, be it in terms of Summer placement/internships or final placements. The highest offer stand at 14.55 Lakhs per annum with the average ranging from 6-7 lakhs per annum.
Hope it helps,
what will be the cut off for great lakes gurgaon CMAT??
Great Lakes PGPM Admission: Difference between Cycle-1 & Cycle-2 Application
The Cycle-1 and Cycle-2 of application process is distinguished based on the scores with which you are applying. If a candidate has last year exam score, for example for admission 2020, if you have scores of CAT 2018, XAT 2019, CMAT 2019 and GMAT (taken after 1st Jan 2017), you must apply in cycle-1.
But, if you have appeared in CAT 2019, XAT 2020 and GMAT (taken after 1st Dec. 2019), you need to apply in Cycle 2.
While in terms of the selection process, there is no preference given to applicants in any cycle and there is similar probability of getting selected, the applicants submitting application in Cycle 1 get some extra time to plan their finances, personal commitments and exit from companies better as they get an admission offer by end of December.
|Entrance Exam||1 Year PGPM Expected cut off||2 Years PGDM Expected Cut off|
|GMAT **(Taken after Jan 2017 for PGPM and after Jan 2018 for PGDM)||600||600|
|CMAT 2019 for PGPM and CMAT 2019/2020 for PGDM||85||85|
hope this information was useful to you../
all the best
What is cut off of great lakes Gurgaon for general ??
Candidates are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience (if any) and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on Academic Abilities, Standardized Test Scores, Rank Holders, Integrity & Ethical Values and Diversity of Background. At Great Lakes, we do not have fixed cut-offs, we try to evaluate candidates in a holistic manner. We consider the complete profile, so while the test scores are important, we emphasize more on selecting well-rounded candidates with a strong overall track record.
Which one should I choose: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon or Welingkar, Mumbai?
- PGDM in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon has lower fees
- But Welingkar has 14 rank while rank of great lakes is unknown
- Welingkar has 180 seats while gurgaon has only 60 seats.
You can see more comparison between the two colleges in the link given below:
You can comment your further queries in the comment section below.
Which is a better option- IMT Nagpur PGDM or GLIM Gurgaon PGPM?
BOth college are new and backed by two well known brand i.e. IMT & GLIM.You should choose on factors such as placements,faculty,fee,batch size, alumni network and recognization.
GLIM :(It is a 1 year program and requires 2 yrs experience)
Fee : 14,84,000 lac(including hostel,mess and etc)
Placement: Avg 11.14 lac ctc Highest !8 lac ctc
Batch size : 60 seats
IMT Nagpur : (2 years course freshers can also apply)
Fee : 12,10,000 (Including hostel mess and etc)
Placements : Avg 7.5 lac Highest 12.5 lac
Batch Size : 250 to 300 seats
As we consider above statistics I will suggest you to take GLIM Gurgoan PGPM as batch size is small,Return on investment is high.If batch size is too big then it become difficult to place all students on zer placement day.So choose wisely considering above facts.
Hope I cleared your doubt.All the best for future endeavor
Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2021 - Great Lakes Institute ....
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon Announces PGPM Admission 2020 ....
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon Announces PGDM Admissions 2020....
Great Lakes Institute of Management has started the admission process for i....
One of the objectives of management studies is that it enables the students....
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon, hosted its Annual Management ....
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon held its Seventh Annual Convoc....
Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM) Gurgaon Final Placement 2017 - ....
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon has started its admission proc....
Great Lakes Institute which was founded 12 years back by management Guru D....
The Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon, organized a Panel Discu....
Great Lakes Institute of Management welcomed its 5th batch of PGPM Energy i....
NEW DELHI: Great Lakes has released the application form for admission to t....
NEW DELHI- Great Lakes Institute of Management, (Chennai and Gurgaon) relea....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: