|Program & Academic Fees||Indian Students(INR)|
|Tuition & Academic Fee||615000|
|Housing and Food Charges||524000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000|
|Student Welfare Fund||8000|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|25 Feb, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Accreditation - This program accredited by AMBA.
The two-year post-graduate diploma in management, designed for young leaders with less than 2 years of work experience, is a world-class general management program offering, a unique learning experience with cutting edge curriculum, experiential learning and deep industry engagement.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. An AICTE approved program, the PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of management academia streamlined with inputs from the institute’s illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever-changing market place. The course helps the students to develop into business-ready managers, capable of responding to complex business requirements that arise in a changing global business environment.
- Accreditations - Great Lakes Gurgaon has received the prestigious AMBA (Association of MBAs) Development Network, accreditation for its flagship one-year fast track MBA program – PGPM and two year PGDM program.
- AMBA Development Network accreditation represents one of the highest standards of achievement in postgraduate business education and is earned only by the best programs in the world. This accreditation is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programs.
- Faculty: Great Lakes is widely appreciated for its renowned pool of faculty. 25+ International visiting faculty and 50+ full time faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. form the backbone of the learning experience.
- Globally Benchmarked: The PGDM is globally accredited by AMBA, UK. Collaborations with top Global schools help in globally benchmarking & updating learning experience.
- Experiential Learning: Karma-Yoga is an experiential leadership program which helps the students develop leadership skills while having a lasting impact on the lives of people living across villages surrounding the campus. Empirical Study is a one-of-a-kind platform for participants to study and critically analyze a real-life business problem under the guidance of seasoned industry and faculty mentors.
- Guest Lecture Series: 150+ Thought leaders and industry veterans from across the world interact and share their perspectives with Great Lakers every year.
- Industry Interaction: Great Lakes, Gurgaon, leverages its strategic location in the corporate hub of Delhi NCR to offer one of the best industry engagement programs including regular sessions by industry leaders as well as live projects with companies.
- Global Alumni Network: 9500+ Alumni spread over 30 countries give you a great life-time network of Entrepreneurs, CXOs and high caliber professionals across industries
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
a) Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
b) Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
c) Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage/brownie points to College / University rank holders.
d) Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
e) Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring an academic diversity into the PGDM classroom.
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit the Great Lakes website at www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon for regular updates.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2021 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2019, CAT taken in 2019/2020, XAT taken in 2020/2021 or CMAT taken in 2020/2021.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2021 ONLY are eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work- experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
Last Seen: 22 Jun' 20
Joined On: 22 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Very dynamic with a lot of learning opportunities
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021