|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of highest composite score obtained by a candidate in any valid CMAT conducted by AICTE.
- Admission shall also be made at institute level on the basis of academic merit in the qualifying examinations.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree from Kurukshetra University or any other University recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate.
- Pass in final examination conducted by either (a) the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.