IICT Bhadohi Admission Process 2021
The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, popularly regarded as IICT, was founded by the Ministry of Textiles under the Government of India in 1998. Since then the IICT has become a fully functioning organisation in 2001 with the introduction of the B. Tech. (Carpet & Textile Technology) programme, a unique degree course in Asia, that acknowledged only 20 admissions but was eventually extended to 60.
The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology provides courses in four different modes such as Regular Courses, Distance Courses, Short term Courses and Foreign Language Courses.
IICT B.Tech Selection Process:
Candidates who meet the IICT B.Tech eligibility criteria must follow the following steps for admissions. They should
· Fill and submit the IICT online application form.
· Appear for the IICT UG examination conducted by JEE [MAIN].
· Meet the IICT B.Tech cut-off requirement to qualify.
· Participate in the IICT counselling process.
· If allotted a seat, they should complete the IICT admission formalities and pay the fees.
IICT Admission Procedure for B.Tech Programs
IICT offers admission to the BTech programs in Carpet and Textile Technology [CTT], and thereafter specializations are also offered in courses such as Advances in Carpet Technology [ACT], Home Textile Technology [HTT], Textile Design Technology [TDT].
IICT Admission Procedure for B.Tech Programs
Candidates need to pass 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 50 per cent marks.
IICT B.Tech Admission through All India Joint Entrance Examination [JEE MAIN]
Admission into the B.Tech course at IICT is made based on the results of the Joint Entrance Examination conducted all over India. The candidates must qualify the JEE MAINS examination to get admissions. IICT cut-off is released by the authorities. IICT B.Tech admission has been mentioned below.
· Students should submit the online application form of Indian Institute of Technology.
· Students should appear for the All-India Joint Entrance Examination.
· IICT admissions are made based on the rank in the All-India Joint Entrance Examination [JEE-MAINS] and candidates are shortlisted for the admission process.
· Students appear for the final admission process.
Documents required for B.Tech Admission:
· Class 10th Marks sheet
· Class 12th Marks sheet
· Transfer certificate
· Migration certificate
· Caste certificate [SC/ ST], if any of the two is applicable
· Six passport size colour photographs
· Aadhar card Photocopy
· An undertaking about non-involvement in ragging
i) By student
ii) Joint affidavit by Student and Parent / Guardian
· Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
· Medical certificate [in the prescribed format
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology Scholarship
To help those deserving candidates who don’t have means to avail quality scholarships provide incredible support and for candidates joining this field, there are numerous scholarships available with a few of them being from the UP government as well.
Below are few of the schemes offered by UGC and AICTE:
Name of the Scholarship
Amount of the Scholarship
ISHAN UDAY- Special Scholarship for North Eastern Region
Pragati Scholarship Schemes for Girl Students
Saksham Scholarship Schemes for Specially-Abled Students
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology Fees structure
Details of Payable fees
Payable at the time of
I. Tuition Fees: *
Rs 35,000/--(per annum)
II. Hostel Fees*
Rs 6,725/-- (per annum)
III. Caution Money***
· Institute caution Money
· Library caution Money
· Hostel Security
· Mess Security
Rs 1,500/- (One time only) Rs 1,000/- (One time only) Rs 5,00/- (One time only) Rs 5,00/- (One time only)
IV. University Fees:
i) Enrollment fee**
ii) Development fees*
iii) Student Welfare fund fees*
iv) Examination fee*
v) Degree Fee`
Rs 500/- (One time only) Rs 300/- (Per annum)
Rs 250/- (Per annum) Rs 5000/- (Per annum)
Rs 500/- (One time only)
V. Development charge*
Rs. 5000/- (Per annum)
VI. Other Charge*
Rs. 6000/- (Per annum)
88775(hosteller) Rs.56050/- (Day Scholars)
Note: - In addition to above fee Rs. 26000/- as Mess charges for 11 months (from those who opt for a hostel) & Soft skill Development Fee Rs. 9000/- along with the above fee would be charged.
Note: Payment should be made through Bank DD/Banker’s cheque in case of a local bank, drawn in favour of Director, IICT, Bhadohi, payable at Bhadohi.
**One time non-refundable
***One time refundable
IICT Bhadohi View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission Through JOSAA/CSAB for JEE Main candidates and in second-year lateral entry admission through UPSEE.