As per latest 2024 syllabus. Video lectures, comprehensive guide, subject-wise study materials and moreApply
The Training and Career Cell of International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh organizes placement drives every academic year for the students to avail better employment opportunities. The Training and Career Cell has been successful in placing 100% students in the year 2020, who had participated in the campus placements of International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh. Not only does the institute offers campus placements, but also grants international and national internships to meritorious students. Students who have been exceptional in their academics, as well as extra-curricular activities, are easily employed by the recruiters. However, the International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh does not have any eligibility criteria for participating in the campus placements. The students who have had backlogs in their previous semesters have also been hired in the preceding year placement drives.
1. The Training and Career Cell of International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh sends out invitations to reputed firms and organizations to participate in their annual placement drive. The TCC also sends the placement brochure and other relevant information about the placement drive of IIIT, Naya Raipur.
2. The interested company or organization will accept the invitation and send Job Announcement Form (JAF) to the Training and Career Cell of International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh. The JAF contains information about the number of jobs offered, CTC, the designation of the candidate, increment details, etc. The TCC can receive the JAF through mail or post.
3. If the interested organization or firm accepts the invitation and wants to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk to lock their dates of preference, they could send an email for the same.
4. The JAF is released online by the Training and Career Cell of IIIT Naya Raipur Placement Raipur Chhattisgarh for the students to fill the form and submit it according to their relevance.
5. The dates for conducting the selection process in the International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur Chhattisgarh campus is finalized by both the institute and the visiting firm/organization.
6. Students who are interested in participating in the annual placement drive, sign the JAF and appear for the interview rounds conducted by the different firms and organizations.
7. The students are shortlisted after their resumes are reviewed by the companies and organizations who visit the campus for campus placement.
8. Companies and firms visit the campus on the finalized dates and conduct different rounds for selection of suitable candidates like aptitude test, personal interview, a written examination to check the candidate’s skills.
9. Students are finally selected after clearing all these rounds, and the final list of selected candidates is released by the recruiting company/firm.
Total Number of Students who participated in the placement drive of 2020
Students Placed till date through campus placements
Number of students unplaced
Students interested in pursuing higher education abroad
Students interested in pursuing professional courses like MBA/GATE
Students interested in undertaking Government jobs/civil services examination
NIYO Solutions, Inc.
Our college has 100% placements every year and the average salary is around 10lpa and the highest salary till now is around 60lpa. It increases every year, and the process will be easy and pleasant for all the students.
If you are comparing these both colleges, then I assume that you want to go for the CSE field, and for that I would definitely advise you to go with NIT Raipur over IIITNR. See, the legacy of NIT Raipur is unmatched and all the major companies from Microsoft to Google come here for placements, so you'll have more opportunities here.
Even the fees of NITR is less than IIITNR and the average placements are as follows:
NITR: 9.7 LPA
IIITNR: 8.6 LPA
So, in my opinion, NIT Raipur is better. Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
NIT Raipur is ranked 63rd in the MHRD NIRF. IIIT-NR, however, has not even been added to the list. Even though IIIT-NR is expanding incredibly quickly, there is still a long way to go before it can rival NIT RR in size. You cannot select a college based on its facilities and availability of Wi-fi. When compared to IIIT NR, NIT RR will offer better exposure and opportunities. If you don't obtain a decent branch, I advise going to IIIT NR and keeping NIT RR as your top priority.
Last year the cut off for admission in to International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur is as follows for OBC-NCL category under All India Quota
Computer Science Engineering: 7126
Data Science and Artificial Intelligence: 6830
Electronics and Communication Engineering: 12121
This was the cut off in round 6 of JoSAA counselling. Cut off is subjected to change, it may increase or decrease depending on the total number of candidates appeared, difficulty level of examination and total number of seats available etc. To check the previous year cut off use the link below
To know the list of institutes in which you may get seat you may use our JEE Main college predictor tool
PGDM & PGPM | Globally Recognized by AACSB & AMBA UK | 46 LPA Highest. CTC for PGDM 2023
9 IBS Campuses | 66000+ Alumni | 1000+ Recruiters
Amongst Top 5 Private Engineering Institutes in India
Ranked #54 among universities in India by NIRF. Top Recruiters: Royal Enfield, L&T, Hyundai
EBook covers all important topics, types of questions, do's and don'ts, and more to ace GD-PI rounds of top Bschools
#39 in NIRF, NAAC ‘A’ Grade | 100% Placement, up to 30% meritorious scholarships