JEE Main 2022 Counselling: Last year’s NIT cut-off....
JEE Main 2022: Check last year’s cut-off for elect....
Aug 17, 2022 - 4:00 p.m.
The International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh offers admissions in B.Tech., M.Tech and Ph.D courses in various disciplines like engineering and technology, humanities and management. The admission process for B.Tech. courses are based on the merit score obtained by the candidate in JEE Mains examination. After the candidate secures a valid qualifying score, he/she has to appear for the counselling rounds conducted by JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) by CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board). The students have to lock International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh as their first preference during the counselling rounds of JOSAA.
The IIIT Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh offers admission in B.Tech. Courses in three specializations, namely Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. The institute offers M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Information Security, and VLSI and Embedded Systems. The institute offers admission in PhD courses in specializations like English, Management, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, Data Science and Artificial Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. The admission for B.Tech. will be started after the completion of JEE Mains exams, while the M.Tech. and PhD admissions will be commenced after the completion of GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET examinations.
The following are the specializations offered in B.Tech. at IIIT Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh:
Name of the Programme
Bachelors of Technology
B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech. in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
1. The candidate must fill out the JEE Mains online application form and submit it without any errors prior to the final date of submission.
2. The candidate has to download the admit card and appear for the JEE Mains entrance examination according to the given slot printed on the admit card.
3. After the examination is conducted, the results will be announced by the exam body.
4. The students have to check their qualifying score and lock their preferences before the counselling rounds of JOSAA.
5. The students have to appear for the counselling rounds of CSAB/JOSAA and will be allotted a seat based on the score of JEE Mains.
6. Once the seat is allotted, the students have to submit their documents to the institute, pay the required course fee and begin their program.
1. The students must complete 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
2. The students should appear for the JEE Mains entrance examination and secure a valid qualifying score in the same.
· Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate in JPG Format
· Signature of the Candidate in JPG Format
· Class X Self-Attested Marksheet
· Class XII Self-Attested Marksheet
· Self-Attested Aadhar Card
· Self-Attested Pan Card or Driving License
· Self-Attested Migration Certificate (If Required)
· Self-Attested JEE Mains Score card
The following are the specializations offered by the IIIT Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh in M.Tech:
Name of the Programme
Masters of Technology
M.Tech. in Communication and Signal Processing
M.Tech. in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
M.Tech. in Information Security
M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems
1. Fill in the application form for M.Tech in IIIT Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh made available online on the official website of the institute.
2. An application number and link will be provided to the candidate after the application fees are paid.
3. The candidate has to download the application form through the link, fill it and send it to the institute.
(Note: If the candidate is willing to apply for more than one discipline, then he/she has to submit two application forms for two different disciplines.)
4. The candidate has to attach all the mentioned documents before the final submission of the application form.
5. The date of admissions and the entrance examination as well as the counselling process, will be declared by the institute.
6. Candidates have to send a hardcopy of the application form during the admission process and retrieve a soft copy of the same for future reference.
(Note: If the application is found incomplete or the application is not attached with any of the mentioned documents, then it will be rejected by the institute and will not be processed any further.)
7. Candidates who have successfully cleared all the rounds of admission, will be admitted in the institute for pursuing masters in technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing M.Tech in International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh:
1. The students must possess B.Tech or any equivalent degree in the relevant discipline.
2. The candidates must also secure a valid qualifying score in any of the entrance exams which are accepted by the International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
· 10th pass mark sheet
· 12th pass mark sheet
· Qualifying degree/transcript/course completion /provisional certificate/Pass certificate
· Valid GATE Score Card
· Caste certificate wherever applicable
· FF/PWD certificate wherever applicable
· Ward of NTPC employee certificate wherever applicable.
· Aadhar Card
· Pan Card
· Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate in JPG format
· Signature of the Candidate in JPG format
· Gap Certificate wherever applicable
· Transaction Details of Fees Paid
· Character Certificate
· Migration Certificate
· Certificate showing Permanent Address of the candidate
The following are the specializations offered by International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh in PhD:
1. The candidate has to check the required eligibility criteria for pursuing a PhD in International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
2. After the successful registration of a candidate, they will be provided with their login credentials.
3. the candidate has to login with the given information and fill the application form and submit it before the due date with all the required documents to the institute.
4. During the day of written examination and interview round, the candidate must present a hard copy of the application submitted.
5. After the candidate has cleared all the rounds of admission, he/she has to pay the required fees and must begin with their PhD program.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD in International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh:
1. The candidate must possess B.Tech and M.Tech degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline according to the specialization chosen.
2. They must pass the required entrance examination and clear the Personal Interview round in order to get admitted to the institute.
· Printout of the online application form
· Photo ID Card.
· One set photocopies of all the attachments
· Originals of certificates and mark sheets.
· M.Tech/ME Thesis / dissertation / report.
· Print out of two best publications representing his/her research background.
· Contact details of two referees
JEE Main 2022: Check last year’s cut-off for elect....
Aug 17, 2022 - 4:00 p.m.
JEE Main, NEET UG, CUET UG 2022 candidates are pro....
Aug 17, 2022 - 12:51 p.m.
IIT Kanpur has released the official notification ....
Aug 16, 2022 - 1:53 p.m.
JEE Main 2022: Check last year’s cut-off for CSE a....
Aug 15, 2022 - 5:00 p.m.
JEE Main 2022: Check last year’s cut-off for mecha....
Aug 14, 2022 - 6:10 p.m.
IIT Kanpur will conduct GATE 2023 on February 4,5,....
Aug 14, 2022 - 3:28 p.m.
UGC is working on a proposal to conduct a single e....
Aug 12, 2022 - 1:54 p.m.
|Universities in Uttar Pradesh||Universities in Delhi||Universities in Mumbai||Universities in Bangalore||Universities in Pune||Universities in India||Universities Accepting JAM||Universities Accepting BHU-PET||Universities Accepting JNU - CEE||Science Colleges in India||Arts Colleges in India||Law Universities in India||Psychology Universities in India||Economics Universities in India||Political Science Universites in India||Top Goverment Universities in India||Top Private Universities in India||Top Govermment Universities in Mumbai||Top Private Universities in Delhi||Top Govermment Universities Chennai||Top Universities in India||Top Universities in Mumbai||Top Universities in Bangalore||Top Universities in Chennai||Top Universities in Pune||Top Universities in Delhi||Top Government Universities Colleges in India||Top Private Universities Colleges in India|
|Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Engineering Colleges in Delhi||Engineering Colleges in Mumbai||Engineering Colleges in Bangalore||Engineering Colleges in Pune||Engineering Colleges in India||Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main||Engineering Colleges Accepting GATE||Engineering Colleges Accepting UPSEE||Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT-CET||Engineering Colleges Accepting TNEA||ME-M.Tech Colleges in India||B.Arch Colleges in India||M.Arch Colleges in India||Diploma in Engineering Colleges in India||Computer Science Engineering Colleges in India||Mechanical Engineering Colleges in India||Civil Engineering Colleges in India||Electronics and Communication Engineering Colleges in India||Electrical and Electronics Engineering Colleges in India||Top Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main Score||Top Engineering Colleges Accepting GATE Score||Top Engineering Colleges Accepting TNEA Score||Top Engineering Colleges Accepting UPSEE Score||Top Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET Score||Top Engineering Colleges in India||Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi||Top Engineering Colleges in Mumbai||Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore||Top Engineering Colleges in Chennai||Top Engineering Colleges in Pune||Top Government Engineering Colleges in India||Top Private Engineering Colleges in India|
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.