Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
Excellent atmosphere for studies near shivalik foothills
Enjoyable campus life with friends, great experience
Thanks to faculty for supporting me all the times
Vibrant setup with great opportunities to fulfill dreams
Questions related to Indo Global College of Engineering, Mohali
Chitkara university rajpura or indo global college of engineering abhipur best for civil engineering?
The fees of chitkara uni. Is slightly expensive. For one semester the fees is around 60000, excluding hostel fees, though the infrastructure is good.
The placement and the job opportunities are very well placed in Chitkara University. Lots of companies come into the campus for recruitment. And students get there job which suited them the most. Average package around 5 lakhs.
Can I take direct admission in indo global group of colleges, Mohali, for btech with mechanical branch??
Yes, you can definitely go for the direct admission in INDO GLOBAL GROUP OF COLLEGES, MOHALI.
There is management quota available which holds 25% of the total seats in which you can apply to get direct admission in B.tech in Mechanical branch.
Fees structure will be the same for both the categories (i.e. management quota and via entrance exam).
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE AND COURSE
Indo Global College of Engineering (IGCE) is a prestigious engineering institute located in the state of Punjab. The college was established in the year 2003 by the Indo Global Education Foundation near Abhipur, Mohali District. IGCE is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU).
Established Year: 2003
Course fees: 3.2Lakhs
- Candidates securing a minimum of 60% in PCM at 10+2 level are eligible to apply for B. Tech programs.
- Minimum marks criteria for SC/ST candidates is relaxed by 5%.
- Candidates with an Engineering Diploma or a B.Sc. degree can apply for Lateral Entry to B. Tech programs.
- Admissions to B. Tech program under Lateral Entry is carried out on the basis of merit.
The following documents to be submitted/produced at the time of counseling:
- Qualifying Examination Certificate
- Matriculation / High School Certificate
- JEE Rank Card / GATE Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/ Corporations
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates (if applicable)
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand Children of Freedom Fighters (if applicable)
- Certificate from wards of Deceased / Disabled / Discharged Military / Para-Military Personnel/ Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para- Military Forces (if applicable)
- Certificate from wards of ex-employees of Indian Defence Services / Para-Military Forces (if applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (as applicable)
For more details, you can even visit to their official website or you can revert back in the comment section below to ask regarding the above-shared information.
Hope this information helps you.
Indo Global College of Engineering Mohali B.Tech Admission 2019- IGEF, Moha....
Indo Global Group of Colleges has opened the registration process for admis....
Indo Global Group of Colleges has invited applications for offering admis....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: