- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is three years + 6 months internship program offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years and maximum age is 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- Registered ANM
- For N.R.I. students, the entry qualification equivalency will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility is equivalent to what has been prescribed as above
- The students should be duly vaccinated, especially TABC, Hep B, Chicken pox prior to admission to the institute.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. The medical examination will be conducted by the G.T.B.S. (C) Hospital, Model Town, Ludhiana.
- No admission or adjustment shall be made after October 31st regardless of any vacancy that might arise thereafter.