- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and offered by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind.
Admission shall be on merit basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per policy of State Government/UT administration and the University.
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor's degree and /or in the master’s degree of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, C.D.L.U, Sirsa or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the program.
2. There shall be no rounding off of a percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for determining the eligibility I.E. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
3. 47.5% Marks for SC/ST candidates.
4. 47.5% Marks for blind /physically handicapped and visually impaired candidates.
5. Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed.(regular course) in any case.