- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three and half year (Including a 6-months internship) full-time diploma program offered by Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The admission process will be as per the guidelines prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably with science (PCB) English with the aggregate of 40% (ST/SC 35%) marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, pass out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science -Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.