Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur (Jaipuria Jaipur) is a B-School which was established in 2006. The programmes at Jaipuria Jaipur are AICTE approved. There are about 110 faculty members at the institute. Jaipuria Jaipur offers PGDM, PGDM (Service Management) and FPM programmes.
Jaipuria Jaipur is located at Govardhan Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Jaipur International Airport is the closest airport to the institute, located about 8.3 km away. Nearest railway station to the institute is Sanganer Railway Station, located 6.5 km away and the closest bus station is Sanganer Bus Depot, located just 950 metres away.
Jaipuria Jaipur is accredited by NBA
Jaipuria Jaipur has collaborated/signed MOUs with the following institutions:
University of Applied Sciences
Eastern Mennonite University
Asian Institute of Technology
The University of Newcastle, Australia
Jonkoping International Business School
Regenesys Business School
Rennes School of Business
Unitec Institute of Technology
BSE Institute Limited
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Thomas Assessments Pvt. Ltd.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
Anti-Ragging Committee- This Committee works for preventing cases of ragging in the institute. It spreads awareness of the consequences of indulging in ragging and takes strict measures against those found guilty in ragging.
Grievance Redressal Committee- This Committee registers and addresses the issues and grievances faced by the institute community. It takes necessary measures to make sure that the grievances faced are resolved and are never repeated again.
SC/ST Committee- This Committee works for the welfare of the SC/ST students of the institute. It makes them aware of their rights and takes necessary steps against any discrimination done against them.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cell- This Cell aims to create a local innovation system. It supports innovative business and entrepreneurial ideas of the students. It also prepares the institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
Social Media Cell- This Cell handles the social media accounts of the institute. It is responsible for publicity and notification publishing of the institute on social media.
Exams and Cutoffs
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur Admission
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur offers PGDM, PGDM (Service Management) and FPM programmes. Admission to PGDM/PGDM (Service Management) is offered on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT exam, Class Xth, class XIIth & graduation, Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities, Group Discussion and Personal Interview with a weightage of 45%, 15%, 5%, 15% and 20% respectively. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur offers admission to FPM is on the basis on Written Test, Personal Interview and presentation of Research Proposal. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur admission process is given below in details:
For PGDM/PGDM (Service Management):
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT entrance exam.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done based on the performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT exam (45%), Class Xth, class XIIth & graduation (15%), Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities (5%), Group Discussion (15%) and Personal Interview (20%).
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the institute website.
- Then, candidates have to appear for a Written Test.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the performance in Written Test.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a Personal Interview and present their Research Proposal.
- Final selection will be done based on the performance in Personal Interview and presentation of Research Proposal.
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur has ample infrastructure that supports the proper functioning of the college. The laboratories of the institute are well equipped and facilitate good practical learning along with theoretical lessons. The sports facility is availed by the student in order to keep their bodies physically fit and students can be a part of basketball, cricket ground, volleyball court, badminton court, kabaddi, kho-kho, etc. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur has a library that has a good collection of books and it also has DELNET membership and the computational requirements are fulfilled by the computing centre of the institute. The facilities offered by the Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur are mentioned below:
- Classrooms- The classrooms at the institute are well-furnished and equipped with audio-video equipment for modern and interactive teaching and learning.
- Medical- The institute has a Medical room with a patient bed, wheelchair, weighing machine, blood pressure monitor. The doctor visits thrice a week. A car is available on campus for quick transfer of students to the hospital. Accidental health insurance for students is also provided.
- Hostel- The institute has 1 girl and 1 boys hostel. Boys Hostel has 28 rooms and girls hostel has 54 rooms. Hostels are provided with facilities like wifi, gym, common room, tv room, indoor games, mess facility etc. Hostels also have a medical room which is visited by a doctor thrice a week.
- Library- The institute library has 74293 books, 11571 volumes, subscription to 34 national journals, 17 international journals, 271 CD/DVDs, internet surfing, 10 multimedia PCs, DELNET membership. The library is automated using LIBSYS 4.0 software with OPAC. There are 8 kindles which have 182594 e-books.
- Laboratory- There are state-of-the-art well-equipped laboratories and workshops in the institute which facilitate good practical learning along with theoretical lessons.
- Computing/IT- There are 3 computer labs which have 172 PCs and 36 laptops. LAN and WAN connections are made to the systems. Licensed software packages are installed in the PCs. Internet connection of bandwidth 60 MBPS is available. Printers and xerox machines are also installed.
- Sports- Indoor sports and games facilities at the institute include jumping trampoline, carrom, chess, table tennis, fitness station, foosball and gymnasium. Outdoor sports facilities include 2 outdoor playgrounds, basketball court, cricket ground, volleyball court, badminton court, kabaddi, kho-kho and football ground.
My overall experience was good.
Overall experience is good and learnt a lot.
Last Seen: 30 Jun' 20
Joined On: 29 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Jaipuria is amazing and very supportive.
Learn in class what is life is beyond the classroom
Last Seen: 29 Jun' 20
Joined On: 15 Dec' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Questions related to Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
Is it worthful to go for Jaipuria institute noida campus for pgdm general ??
JIM Noida has been accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and recognised by AIU. All three are recognitions which are important for an institute to achieve. There are 3 streams- PGDM General, PGDM Services Management and PGDM Marketing and all of them are AIU recognised.
Faculty is highly involved with the growth of the students. Mostly, all of them are pretty cool as a Professor; you'll get to learn from them and never get bored.
Girls hostel is in the campus, whereas boys hostel is off the campus. Mess facility is good because you can have as many times as you want.
There is a Hostel committee who looks after the foof choices of the students.
JIM offers a very good placement scene as compared to other management institutes in the nearby area. Average package can differ from year to year, but roughly it is around 5 lakhs per annum. Highest package depends on your calibre. Top recruiters are ING Bank, KPMG, E&Y, Whirlpool, Midcom,Zomato, Havells, Axis Bank, Copal Amba, Coca Cola, etc.
Hope this will be helpful for you!
What should I do? Im from Lucknow and Ive got Acceptance from both BIMHRD Pune and Jaipuria Lucknow, I would prefer BIMHRD but the college is not sure when theyll reopen for physical classes while Jaipuria is telling theyll open from 1 August onwards, tell me the right decision to make?
Educational institute can't open without State or Central Government permission. As per the current situation , no one can say when they will get official permission to reopen for Physical classes.
Choose College option which is suitable for you and will help you to learn to make your career. Wait until Officially some details are given to you and follow it accordingly.
meanwhile, you can study yourself to spend time productively. You can follow your hobby like drawing , painting, reading novels or improving conversation skills and many more.
Hope it helps!
What college should I choose between Indira school of business studies Pune (ISBS) and JAIPURIA LUCKNOW? I live in Lucknow and I want to be sure about the comparison of both, will it be better to leave my city for ISBS considering all the factors specially this pandemic period or is JAIPURIA better?
I'll recommend you to go for Jaipuria Lucknow over Indira school of business studies Pune (ISBS). Due to covid-19 pandemic, the situation is not good when it comes to placement and summer internship for MBA students. Also Jaipuria Institute of Management lucknow has better placements then ISBS. Yes the fees at ISBS is low when compared to Jaipuria. However, when you'll move to pune, then you'll have extra accommodation expenses. In this tough time of recession, you'll be getting better ROI with Jaipuria Lucknow.
You can also try college comparison tool from below link for further clarity:
Hope this helps good luck.
which is good for mba, christ university bangalore or isme bangalore or gibs or alliance school of business or universal business school raigard or ipe hyderabad or jaipuria instuite of management or Aims or NIT WARANGAL OR VIT or fiib ??
I'll recommend you to go for Alliance business school over other options as it's provide good facility, brilliant faculty, decent placement and a lot of exposure to it's students. Also Alliance Business Academy is one of the most preferred institutes for management training in India, which was established by Alliance Business School in the year 1996. The institute is known for imparting new skills and techniques that are often required to tackle emerging challenges in the field of business management.
All the best
Which jaipuria campus is better for doing HR?
Jaipuria university is always good in its every campus.
But in case of the course HR then the Lucknow campus is the best.
Faculty and the placement resources is better here in case of HR.
So you should go for the Lucknow campus.
Hope for the best.
At present, having a bachelor’s degree is not enough. Having a master....
5 Ways to Effective Management Education, tells Dr Prabhat, Director, Jaipuria Institute of Management
Choosing a B-school often a tedious task for a management aspirant especial....
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur has announced the admissions for i....
Jaipuria Institute of management conducted a workshop on understanding stud....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: