- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 4 Years
The FPM (Fellow Program in Management) is an AICTE approved a doctoral level program that offers a rigorous academic and research platform in diverse areas of management. The program is designed for academicians, students and professionals alike and driven by an inherent passion to impact business management. The aim is to nurture scholarly talent equipped with analytical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and ability to offer management wisdom to address the industry needs and that of the society.
With due focus on quality research through the continuous mentoring process, the coursework of FPM will be delivered during the weekend. Successful completion of the program is dependent on two requirements—one, a participant must pass all the courses prescribed in the course curriculum, and two, submission and successfully defending the thesis within the rules and regulations of the program. The functioning of the program will be administered by the Program Director (FPM) and guided by the FPM Committee.
Duration of the program is as follows:
- Mandatory Course Work: 1 Year (Maximum within 2 years for those who will not be able to complete the coursework in 1 year)
- Registration of Topic-After completion of course work
- Submission of Thesis: Minimum of 2 years of research work after registration
Maximum Duration: 5 years from the date of admission. The additional period of two years may be granted with the approval of FPM Committee under extraordinary conditions (by using the re-registration clause prescribed by AICTE and payment of fee)
FPM thesis can be done in the following areas of specialization:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Economics & Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Interdisciplinary and Cross-functional Areas of Management
- Any other area with due approval of the FPM Committee.
The selection process will comprise of entrance examination and personal interview.
- The institute shall encourage applications from candidates with a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments and who have an urge to contribute to the field of management through their research capabilities. To qualify for the FPM a candidate should have a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology/ Management/Economics/ Psychology/ Commerce/ Humanities/ CA & ICWA with consistent academic performance shall be considered for admission to Fellowship Program.
- Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline may also apply. Such students if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements of admissions to the FPM program and their candidature shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they have obtained their degree by end of December of that particular year in which they have taken admission. Students who fail to produce their mark sheet for the qualifying degree by 31st December shall stand canceled and their admission to the FPM program will be canceled.