- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.