JNTUH College of Engineering, Manthani (JNTUHCEM) was established in the year 2010. JNTUHCEM is a constituent college of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The college offers undergraduate courses (B.Tech in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, mining engineering, computer science and engineering, electrical and electronics engineering).
JNTUHCEM is located at Centenary Colony, Peddapalli, Ramagiri, Pannur, Telangana. Peddapalli Junction Railway Station is 20.3 km away and it will take around 35 minutes to reach the college. Maruthinagar Bus Stop is 4.1 km away and Ramagundam Airport is 27.5 km away from the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell: The prime motive of the Cell is to promote entrepreneurial spirit among students of JNTUH College of Engineering.
- National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
JNTUH College of Engineering, Manthani offers admission to undergraduate B.Tech courses. Admission to the B.Tech course will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the EAMCET examination conducted by the Government of Telangana. The detailed description of JNTUHCEM admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Candidates have to fill an online application form.
- Admission will be given to the candidates based on the performance in Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Telangana State.
- For diploma holders, admission to B.Tech courses will be based on the rank secured in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET).
- Final admission will be offered to the students after seat allotment, document verification, and fee payment.
JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani offers many different facilities to the students and faculty. There are hostel facilities for both boys and girls. There is a sports field where cricket and football may be played. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. A health centre is also there to cater to medical emergencies. The library here is one of the best stocked within the region.
- Hostel: The College provides hostels for both boys and girls with the other necessary facilities to them.
- Library: Library of JNTUHCEM contains textbooks, reference books, national and international journals, etc.
- Activity Centre: This is the area where different events and activities are organised for the students to enhance their talent in other different areas.
- Sports: Different indoor and outdoor sports facilities like cricket, basketball, carom, chess, etc are available to the students.
- Dispensary: The College provides medical facility to the students. Restroom with staff is available for the students who feel sick. First aid kit, basic medicines and treatments are provided.
- NSS: The members of NSS organises blood donation camps, swatch bharat programme, etc. It also spreads social awareness among the people.
Best collage for students need to do real engineering
This college is good in academics, extra curricular activ
Last Seen: 09 Apr' 20
Joined On: 09 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
MY COLLEGE AND IT'S SECRETS
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: