|06 May, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||AIAPGET All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test - Advertisement - Application form | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Surgery (MS) in Shalya Tantra is a three-year full-time course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
To enroll for M.D. (Doctor of Medicine- Ayurveda), the candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Should have passed B.A.M.S. degree from a university recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, India.
- Admission of students to POST GRADUATION courses will be through the merit list of AIAPGET from the academic year
- Candidates are selected based on merit in Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) course and marks obtained in the concerned subject.
- Candidates are interviewed to determine the aptitude for taking up Post Graduate degree and are selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.