₹ 72.75 L
Mode Full time | Duration 6 Years
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar and approved by National Medical Commission.
No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
3. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject
5. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
KIMS offers M.B.B.S. course at the undergraduate level. Admission to the M.B.B.S. Course is through NEET, an all India entrance test.
College have the best environment, the campus is beautiful too. From garden library to great indoor library. Labs are fully equipped. There are 4-5 canteen near by. The canteen food is great. The campus is large and has its own field for students. It has all types of sports from badminton to football for both girls and boys. Each hostel has it’s own canteen.
Yes, all facilities available. Wifi, smartboard, presentations available. All instruments are available for studying n experimenting. Spaces are are all clean. Food hygiene is good. Quality of food can be improved.
NEET PG admit card 2023 out: Download here!
Check top medical colleges in India through NEET 2022 here!
NEET 2022 final answer key out: Check here!