CAT +3 More
|CAT||29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|MAT||05 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|18 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|XAT||12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) International Business in is a two years course full time, Approved by Bangalore University, Bangalore.
The student must appear for one of the below mentioned and All India Aptitude/Entrance Test (as approved and Directed by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
- A graduate degree under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under a discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university.
- Honours degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC ACT having at least 50% marks in aggregate, including languages
- Candidates who have passed a 3-year Bachelor/2-year Masters degree through Correspondence/Open University system from any university recognized by law are exempted from 10+2 pattern
- Candidates who pass a bachelor/master degree in any university system in the single sitting pattern are not eligible
- Admission to the program will be effected through MBA PGCET or State-approved admission test from time to time
- The number of seats shall be limited to a maximum of 60 per section (As per the AICTE norms)
- Reservation for SC/ST and OBC and physically challenged students are as per regulations the Government of Karnataka orders from time to time
- Admissions to Supernumerary seats is as per the University norms that are amended from time to time.